Vengeancia (updated January 2014) Be sure to read my newer articles at this site; especially read everything from Kurt Kallenbach and listen to his shows with Jon and Peter at Privatis.Me. He’s way ahead of the pack, in my opinion! Also, some of this stuff, below, may not be true or correct. It may be only partial, as it’s based on partial knowledge I had at the time I first started to write it last year. I don’t go back and edit all of my articles on a continuous basis! Use your own due diligence.
Are you a U.S. Citizen? Well, from what I can figure, the answer is “no.” While you may HAVE a U.S. citizenship, like a membership in a fitness club, you are NOT a U.S. Citizen, or any kind of citizen, really, because that entity is dead. It’s a legal fiction. Are you dead? If you are reading this article, I suspect, probably not. Are you an “entity?” Aren’t Americans the “people,” the living men and women who ordain the Constitution, the supreme law of the land? Aren’t we the ones in charge?
When did we agree to be slaves & subjects of a private corporation? Who would volunteer for such a thing? Who would pay for a license or to register children, cars, and homes if they knew better? Talk about cognitive dissonance! “All governments must maintain power through consent, not coercion.” Barack Obama, Jan. 2011
“The constitution is to be construed in consistency with the Declaration of Independence, if possible, because the two instruments are the two great enactments of the same legislators—the people. They purport to have the same objects in view, viz., the security of their liberties. The Declaration had never been repealed, and legal rules require that an enactment later in time than another, more especially if the former one be not repealed, should be construed in consistency with the earlier one, if it reasonably can be, unless the earlier one be opposed to reason or justice.” Lysander Spooner
Here’s one explanation of the problem. There are many more all over this site. In our opinion, the solution begins by stating your claim that you are a real man or woman, and putting this fact into the public record in order to counter the presumption by the privately-owned United States federal corporation, that you have consented to move into a jail-sized apartment and have all of your property taken from you pursuant to Agenda 21 so that the elite corporation owners and shareholders can continue to maximize their profits.
Download and read this PDF from Mary Elizabeth Croft, How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man.
According to this UCC Definitions PDF, a Local Filing Office —
“Refers to a public records indexing system for liens and other related filings in a specified County, Parrish or Municipal jurisdictional area. The liens or documents recorded within this index are limited or restricted in comparison to a Central Filing Office in that the document(s) recorded in the index are limited to that particular geographical jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions may have multiple recording offices within a particular County, City, or Town.”
Colorado Laws Concerning Public (Open) Records
Click here for TITLE 24 – ARTICLE 72 – Public (Open) Records
“There are 94 federal districts in the United States and in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Some districts, like the Central District of California, which includes Los Angeles, operate out of multiple courthouses in multiple counties. Federal courts hear both civil and criminal cases including all bankruptcy cases. Other civil cases filed in federal court include major disputes between residents of different states and so-called “federal question” cases that involve violation of federal law including discrimination, civil rights and federal tax laws.” Read more.
Note that in the above blurb, there are no real “people,” in the Elite’s game, only RESIDENTS, which are non-living tokens on a Monopoly board, vehicles into which a living man or woman is inserted, like a mask or costume, or a hand puppet, in order to capture and convert his or her unalienable Rights and transform them into mere State-granted privileges via his or her supposed CONSENT.
Once the real man’s energy is transferred to the resident, citizen, strawman, vehicle, token, mask, etc.,….call it what you will…. his or her real body can go limp and becomes dead. Once the State has convinced the real man that it has power over him, and he believes it, just like Neo in the Matrix movie, he loses control. Now, the court claiming to have jurisdiction over the “resident” has a “corpus,” a corpse, a dead man, a mind-controlled slave, a Voodoo Doll! which it requires in order to move against the real man’s estate, rights, and property. The real man is gone! Killed while lying in his stem chair. Only the legal fiction and his dead body still remain!
Real men and women play three roles in the Crown’s corporate courts: real man, strawman, and deadman. The court does not “see” or “hear” the real man or woman. It only “sees” and “hears” the token, puppet, mask, vehicle, citizen, etc. If you are forced to enter into their game space, do not speak to their officers/avatars directly. Make a “special appearance,” and speak “for the record” only. Be sure to check out I am the Witness.
The word “person,” used & defined in corporate statutes, literally means “mask.” More here.
The first aspect of the living God-created man that the Elite must control is the spirit. Once they control the spirit, they can convince the real man to become the strawman. Since they already control the strawman, by default, now they control the real land to which the real man has a lawful birthright. They control the real spouse and family, too.
If he doesn’t wake up, the real man can no longer lay claim on himself, his family, and his land, because he is a DEAD man! The State has killed the man! A murder has been committed! The real man has offered himself up as a living sacrifice to the gods of finance. Since he consented, they get away with it.
The role of the Attorney is to re-present real people as dead men, incompetent, wards of the State.
corpus n. Might be used to mean a human body, or a body or group of laws. The term is used often in Civil Law to denote a substantial or positive fact, as opposed to one that is ambiguous. The corpus of a trust is the sum of money or property that is set aside to produce income for a named beneficiary. In the law of estates, the corpus of an estate is the amount of property left when an individual dies. Corpus juris means a body of law or a body of the law.
FICTION OF LAW. “The assumption that a certain thing is true, and which gives to a person or thing, a quality which is not natural to it, and establishes, consequently, a certain disposition, which, without the fiction, would be repugnant to reason and to truth. It is an order of things which does not exist, but which the law prescribe; or authorizes it differs from presumption, because it establishes as true, something which is false; whereas presumption supplies the proof of something true. Dalloz, Dict. h. t. See 1 Toull. 171, n. 203; 2 Toull. 217, n. 203; 11 Toull. 11, n. 10, note 2; Ferguson, Moral Philosophy, part 5, c. 10, s. 3 Burgess on Insolvency, 139, 140; Report of the Revisers of the Civil Code of Pennsylvania, March 1, 1832, p. 8.
2. The law never feigns what is impossible fictum est id quod factum non est sed fieri potuit. Fiction is like art; it imitates nature, but never disfigures it it aids truth, but it ought never to destroy it. It may well suppose that what was possible, but which is not, exists; but it will never feign that what was impossible, actually is. D’Aguesseau, Oeuvres, tome iv. page 427, 47e Plaidoyer.
3. Fictions were invented by the Roman praetors, who, not possessing the power to abrogate the law, were nevertheless willing to derogate from it, under the pretence of doing equity. Fiction is the resource of weakness, which, in order to obtain its object, assumes as a fact, what is known to be contrary to truth: when the legislator desires to accomplish his object, he need not feign, he commands. Fictions of law owe their origin to the legislative usurpations of the bench. 4 Benth. Ev. 300.
4. It is said that every fiction must be framed according to the rules of law, and that every legal fiction must have equity for its object. 10 Co. 42; 10 Price’s R. 154; Cowp. 177. To prevent, their evil effects, they are not allowed to be carried further than the reasons which introduced them necessarily require. 1 Lill. Ab. 610; Hawk. 320; Best on Pres. §20.
5. The law abounds in fictions. That an estate is in abeyance; the doctrine of remitter, by which a party who has been disseised of his freehold, and afterwards acquires a defective title, is remitted to his former good title; that one thing done today, is considered as done, at a preceding time by the doctrine of relation; that, because one thing is proved, another shall be presumed to be true, which is the case in all presumptions; that the heir, executor, and administrator stand by representation, in the place of the deceased are all fictions of law. “Our various introduction of John Doe and Richard Roe,” says Mr. Evans, (Poth. on Ob. by Evans, vol. n. p. 43,) “our solemn process upon disseisin by Hugh Hunt; our casually losing and finding a ship (which never was in Europe) in the parish of St. Mary Le Bow, in the ward of Cheap; our trying the validity of a will by an imaginary, wager of five pounds; our imagining and compassing the king’s death, by giving information which may defeat an attack upon an enewy’s settlement in the antipodes our charge of picking a pocket, or forging a bill with force and arms; of neglecting to repair a bridge, against the peace of our lord the king, his crown and dignity are circumstances, which, looked at by themselves, would convey an impression of no very favorable nature, with respect to the wisdom of our jurisprudence.” Vide 13 Vin. Ab. 209; Merl. Rep. h. t.; Dane’s Ab. Index, h. t.; and Rey, des Inst. de I’Angl. tome 2, p. 219, where he severely cesures these fictions as absurd and useless.”
Ed. note: Perhaps Enewy should be enemy; cesure should be censure….?
The goal for freedom advocates is to restore the third option to the American system pursuant to Article III, Sections 1 and 2 of the Constitution. There are actually THREE types of suits that can be brought: 1) civil, 2) criminal, 3) common law. Civil and criminal cases are brought pursuant to the jurisdiction of the corp. dba the US of A. The third type of case is brought by a real man or woman, a “people,” not a “person,” one who ORDAINs the Constitution, pursuant to the common law.
In particular, we want to restore the 7th Amendment, the Right of the people to bring suits at common law against other people, including judges, police, magistrates, etc. We would like to re-establish a NEUTRAL ground.
The Clerk of Court is the gatekeeper for the people’s records. Here’s a job description.
TITLE 18 – CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I – CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 – RECORDS AND REPORTS
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. Read more.
Here’s a video with lots of good info. This guy has a lot of info. Check it out.
Who are you? Are you created by God or by Government? Here’s a sample Affirmation for a freeman/people to carry with them, to be entered into his or her county & state courts of record to establish presumptive evidence of his or her free status, part of the people who are “one nation under God.” We, the free people on the land in the various states of the union are foreign to the de facto corporation dba the Govt. of the US of A.
“United States” is the “District of Columbia” incorporated. “The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a State” Volume 20: Corpus Juris Sec. § 1785, Also: NY re: Merriam 36 N.E. 505 1441 S. 0.1973, 14 L. Ed. 287 Read more.
However, people are not merely “foreign states,” legally, but also foreign ontologically, lawfully, from all fictional entities. Real flesh and blood people are an entirely different “thing” from legal fictions. Only real people can make law. I suppose you could say that we are a foreign “state,” in the same way that steam and ice are foreign “states” to water.
When you declare your allegiance to real people, you are not committing treason, as Lysander Spooner observed, since you can never leave your humanity behind. For example, unless you are Tom Cruise in Minority Report, you can’t leave your eyeballs behind. Just as ice and steam can never leave water behind, your humanity is your unalienable Right. Like the good witch explains to Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, she had the power all along.
AFFIDAVIT, practice. An oath or affirmation reduced to writing, sworn or affirmed to before some officer who has authority to administer it. It differs from a deposition in this, that in the latter the opposite party has had an opportunity to cross-examine the witness, whereas an affidavit is always taken ex parte. Gresl. Eq. Ev. 413. Vide Harr. Dig. h. t. Read more about the Affidavit here.
EX PARTE. Of the one part. Many things may be done ex parte, when the opposite party has had notice; an affidavit or deposition is said to be taken ex parte when only one of the parties attends to taking the same. Ex parte paterna, on the side of the father, or property descended to a person from his father; ex parte materna, on the part of the mother.
Rule 44. Proof of Official Record [Colorado]
(1) Domestic. An official record kept within the United States, or any state, district, or commonwealth, or within a territory subject to the administrative or judicial jurisdiction of the United States, or an entry therein, when admissible for any purpose, may be evidenced by an official publication thereof or by a copy attested by the officer having the legal custody of the record, or by the officer’s deputy, and accompanied by a certificate that such officer has the custody. The certificate may be made by a judge of a court of record of the district or political subdivision in which the record is kept, authenticated by the seal of the court, or may be made by any public officer having a seal of office and having official duties in the district or political subdivision in which the record is kept, authenticated by the seal of the officer’s office.
(2) Foreign. A foreign official record, or an entry therein, when admissible for any purpose, may be evidenced by an official publication thereof; or a copy thereof, attested by a person authorized to make the attestation, and accompanied by a final certification as to the genuineness of the signature and official position
(A) of the attesting person, or
(B) of any foreign official whose certificate of genuineness of signature and official position relates to the attestation or is in a chain of certificates of genuiness of signature and official position relating to the attestation. A final certification may be made by a secretary of embassy or legation, consul general, consul, vice consul, or consular agent of the United States, or a diplomatic or consular official of the foreign country assigned or accredited to the United States. If reasonable opportunity has been given to all parties to investigate the authenticity and accuracy of the documents, the court may, for good cause shown,
(A) admit an attested copy without final certification or
(B) permit the foreign official record to be evidenced by an attested summary with or without a final certification. The final certification is unnecessary if the record and the attestation are certified as provided in a treaty or convention to which the United States and the foreign country in which the official record is located are parties.
(b) Lack of Record. A written statement that after diligent search no record or entry of a specified tenor is found to exist in the records designated by the statement, authenticated as provided in subsection (a)(1) of this Rule in the case of a domestic record, or complying with the requirements of subsection (a)(2) of this Rule for a summary in the case of a foreign record, is admissible as evidence that the records contain no such record or entry.
(c) Other Proof. This Rule does not prevent the proof of official records or of entry or lack of entry therein by any method authorized by law.
(d) Seal Dispensed With. In the event any office or officer, authenticating any documents under the provisions of this Rule, has no official seal, then authentication by seal is dispensed with.
(e) Statutes and Laws of Other States and Countries. A printed copy of a statute, or other written law, of another state, or of a territory, or of a foreign country, or a printed copy of a proclamation, edict, decree, or ordinance by the executive power thereof, contained in a book or publication purporting or proved to have been published by the authority thereof, or proved to be commonly admitted as evidence of the existing law in the judicial tribunals thereof, is…..etc.