Intro to Activism

Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this country

John Adams (October 30, 1735 – July 4, 1826)

Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don’t allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?

Joseph Stalin

Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed. Their mistaken course stems from false notions of equality, ladies and gentlemen. Equality, rightly understood, as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences. Wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.

Barry Goldwater

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% can take away the rights of the other 49%

Thomas Jefferson


There is a plan that is in place to be executed by the Federals to lock down the cities and towns across our land and to begin gun confiscation. There is a plan to deal with mass quarantining of the population and its subsequent internment and suspension of the Constitutional rights of Citizens. Now that you know, you can plan with this in mind when a “national emergency” is declared and some group of unscrupulous people seek to gain total control over the population or portions of political dissidents – you now know what power the Federals will not hesitate to utilize for their insidious ends.”

Why are patriots bearing arms? Perhaps we should ask, why are journalists carrying microphones? Most folks in the freedom movement would agree that the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect the First Amendment.

“Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Norman Matoon Thomas was a leading socialist, pacifist and 6 time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America in the 1930s and ’40s.

Mr. Thomas said this in a 1944 speech: “The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’ they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. I no longer have to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party, the Democratic Party has adopted our platform.”

Have you read this classic by Carroll Quigley?
“Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time”

 

 

 

 

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.”

Thomas Jefferson

Have you seen Esoteric Agenda?

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826)

The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four s of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the future.

Senator Barry Goldwater, l964 from his book, With No Apologies

“All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, so much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.”

John Adams, 2nd Pres. for the U.S

 

 

Be Sociable, Share!