Katherine Albrecht has written the bestseller and definitive guide to Radio Frequency Identification. Listen to Katherine’s radio show at Genesis Communication here. Bumper Music for Katherine’s Radio Show
“Paints a 1984-ish picture of how corporations would like to use RFID tags to keep tabs on you.” -Associated Press
“A chilling story about an emerging future in which spychips run amok as Big Brother and Big Shopkeeper invade our privacy in unprecedented ways.” – Chicago Tribune
Katherine Albrecht is a highly-effective privacy campaigner, a sought-after public speaker and technology expert, and the author of numerous books and videos. A popular media commentator and dynamic radio personality, she has hosted a daily syndicated radio show since early 2007. Her unique brand of knowledge, eloquence and irreverance, coupled with a passion for truth and freedom, have earned her a devoted listener following. Read more.
Katherine is a popular media commentator whose views have been featured in over 2,000 radio, television, and print news stories. She is a dynamic radio personality who has hosted the daily syndicated radio show “Uncovering the Truth with Katherine Albrecht” since early 2007.
Her unique brand of knowledge, eloquence and irreverance, coupled with a passion for truth and freedom, have earned her a devoted listener following. She is the author or Co-Author of six books and videos, including the award-winning bestseller “Spychips: How major corporations and government plan to track your every move with RFID” and “The Spychips Threat: Why Christians should resist RFID and electronic surveillance.”
In the video above, Katherine Albrecht, RFID expert, Genesis Communications Network Radio Host, and Author of the Book Spychips sat down with Steve Vasquez on April 20th to discuss Real Id and the Enhanced Drivers license. What does it all mean? Legislation for total control and tracking.
A highly effective privacy campaigner who combines thorough academic research, PR savvy, and social action to spotlight important privacy and freedom issues. Her efforts have brought major corporations to their knees, forcing them to renounce invasive plans to track and monitor the public. Katherine has spearheaded the worldwide movement against RFID tracking and implant technologies through boycotts, exposes, and street-level protests since 2003.
- A sought-after public speaker and privacy expert. Katherine has been invited to address the Federal Trade Commission, The Federal Reserve Bank, The European Commission, the Royal Society of London, The International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners, The International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group, The Privacy Commissioner of Canada, and the state legislatures of California, Washington, Arizona, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Delaware, and Michigan, to name just a few. In 2006 Katherine was appointed by NH Governor John Lynch to serve as an expert member of that state’s two-year RFID Study Commission.
Katherine is also:
- The Director of CASPIAN Consumer Privacy (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering), an 18,000-member grass-roots organization she founded in 1999 to oppose shopper surveillance.
- A frequent keynote speaker, lecturer, and public presenter informing decision makers, universities, civic leaders, and trade groups across the U.S. about technological threats to our freedoms. Event organizers rave about Katherine’s compelling keynote addresses and jaw-dropping, image-rich presentations.
- Conversant on a wide variety of topics, including RFID, REAL ID, Human Microchip Implants, Government Surveillance, Encroachment on Freedom, Animal and Food Tracking, and Retail Data Collection. More importantly, Katherine uses her unique worldview, drawn from philosophy and history, to explain why these issues matter. She urges audiences to take a stand for what’s right in the historical crossroads between freedom and control.
- Featured in Aaron Russo’s award-winning film “America: From Freedom to Fascism.”
- Katherine holds a Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) in Human Development and Psychology from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Her research focused on Consumer Education and Privacy issues.
- Katherine also received a Masters in Education (Ed.M.) from Harvard, with a concentration in Technology, Innovation, and Education
- Katherine holds an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and International Marketing, graduating with magna cum laude honors.
Folks, here are some links to more radio shows at GAB. You may need to “tweak” the link just a bit to get it to work. Just remove the ending, usually. It looks like this: “?format=feed”
- Bad Bad Radio Show
- Bagel Boys
- Bill Martinez
- Culture Shock
- Digital Politics
- Every Dog A Champion
- Index Investing Ron Deleggi
- Inside The Cage
- Into Tomorrow
- John Thomas the Mad Hedge Fund Trader
- Katherine Albrecht
- Lifestyles Unlimited Real Estate Investing
- Life Love & Health with Christopher Springmann
- The Medical Cannabis Hour
- Market Wrap
- Paul Parent Garden Club
- Rational Basis of Happiness
- Saturday Sales Meeting with Joe Newman
- Small Business Advocate
- Student Focus
- Talk Radio Road Show
- The Ray Lucia Show
- Travel Planners Radio Show
- What’s Cookin’ Today
- Wheeling & Dealing
- You The Owner’s Manual w/ Dr. Michael Roizen