Editor’s Note: To commemorate John F. Kennedy’s birthday today, (he was born on May 29, 1917), here’s a reprint of Alex Jones’ interview with ex-FBI agent Don Adams. “Kennedy’s enemies in the CIA and the FBI are well documented. He fired the Chief Executive of the CIA, Charles Cabell, and among his enemies were Richard Helms, former CIA director Allen Dulles, and Gerald Ford, who would later become the default president of the United States.” Read more at Infowars.
Alex Jones welcomes to the show Don Adams, the former FBI agent who has presented compelling evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did not assassinate president John F. Kennedy. Almost 50 years have gone by since President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed in Dallas, Texas, on Nov. 22, 1963. Yet, we are no closer to solving this murder today than we were back then.
We are beginning to elicit the truth, but that truth is being revealed in bits and pieces:
- We KNOW that there were warnings that the President would be killed.
- We KNOW that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot the President.
- We KNOW that Oswald and Jack Ruby were associates.
- We KNOW that the President was shot twice from the front.
- We KNOW that there was no single “pristine” bullet that hit both the President and Texas Gov. John Connally.
- We KNOW that a number of shots were fired from various positions around the Texas Book Depository.
- We KNOW that four telephone calls were made to the Dallas Police, the FBI and to others in the early morning hours of Nov. 24, 1963, warning that Oswald would be killed when he was transferred to the County Jail.
- We KNOW that lies were told to confuse the public and to hide the truth.
These few sentences may shock the average person who only read the headlines, who never dug into the details, who believed the Warren Commission Report. Many more facts have been uncovered in my research and are contained in my writings. Those facts will paint a different picture than what we have been led to believe happened.
There are very few people in the United States who have ever heard the name JOSEPH ADAMS MILTEER. Yet, on instructions of the FBI, Milteer’s name and documents detailing his ties to the Kennedy assassination were ordered to be stored in the National Archives and forgotten. Why?
Investigative information concerning Milteer was deliberately misplaced, destroyed or attributed to other persons. Why?
A comprehensive report written by FBI Special Agent Donald A. Adams was “hacked apart” and now does not exist in the National Archives, where most all papers concerning the Kennedy Assassination are stored. Why?
Only the one interview of Milteer by Special Agents Don Adams and Ken Williams exists in the archives. Why?
Where are all of the other documents prepared by Agent Adams? And why are they nowhere to be found?
The answers to those questions and many others are available now on two DVDs and will be examined in a soon-to-be-published book, “From an Office Building with a High-Powered Rifle,” by Donald A. Adams.
There are still so many unanswered questions and glaring inconsistencies about the Kennedy assassination. After almost 50 years, isn’t it time for the truth to be known?