Editor’s Note: Concerned about encroaching federal tyranny? Check out this recently-released statement of work for FEMA. Also, have you researched “people” vs. “person?” Check out, Morpheus Explains: What is a Person? Also, Richard Mack and all these conservative guys talk all the time about the 10th amendment. But what about the all-important 9th Amendment?
Richard Mack If you would like to do more to support your local law enforcement in stopping the encroachments of the federal government, please support the CSPOA. I serve on the board of directors for the Oath Keepers movement, encouraging public officials to uphold the oath of office. I encourage you to be involved in this important cause.
Peace Officers Uniting to End State and Federal Tyranny Las Vegas, NV, Jan 29-31, 2012- 200 Sheriffs from across the country will be brought together at an all-expenses-paid convention to reveal to them the powers and rights of their constitutional duties and oaths of office.
The CSPOA will pay for travel, lodging and meals of all sheriffs who attend through your donations. If you like, you may sponsor your own sheriff for $1000 (we have equalized the costs for all participants since travel expenses will be higher for some than for others). You may also donate to the general fund and money will go towards sheriffs who are not sponsored by their own constituents. For all the details, please visit CountySheriffProject.org
Topics will tentatively include:
- Bill of Rights Training from Michael Badnarik
- Presentation on the Second Amendment from Larry Pratt
- Presentation on the Tenth Amendment and state sovereignty
- Presentation on the threat of Agenda 21 to state sovereignty
- Presentation on Continental Congress 2009’s Articles of Freedom
- County Sheriff Success Stories on Enforcing the Bill of Rights
- Presentation on formation of a Sheriff’s Posse
- Joint Declaration notifying specific federal agencies about specific violations that county sheriffs will no longer tolerate in their counties.